Monday, February 27, 2006

Another Red Letter Day

I surely can not have this much fun tomorrow as I did today. I should have counted how many times my employees called me. I turned my cell phone OFF around 2:30 pm. I had asked them to fax me orders. They were supposed to fax me questions, all laid out in form and yet, all day long, they called me. I finally just stopped answering the phone. What better way to teach them is by showing them first hand. It isn't like I didn't answer their faxes right away. Normally, within minutes I had answers completed and refaxed back to them. I looked at my cell phone and one person called at 3:29, 3:30, 3:31, 3:32, 3:33 and 3:45 but this went on like that all day long. I guess I have lots to train them on. Like, how to follow directions. The simplest tasks seem to throw them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just think, saturday id party with your girlfriends day, at the Stamp expo. The countdown to fun has begun. It starts at 10 AM at the State fairgrounds. Want to meet at the Byers' at 9:30? Or am I just a little too excited?!