Sunday, February 19, 2006

Shopping Today



I went shopping today. I could have spent $700 but only ended up spending $7. WOW what a big difference between the 2 amounts...But money is tight right now...Has been for since my renter is unable to pay me. It is crazy, most people would have thrown him out, but he is having a difficult time. His wife just left him for another man. Now he doesn't get to see his 4 kids. I know, I know, sad story... everyone has them but he has been really good about keeping me in the loop. He is self employed in the construction business and it has been really slow for him right now. He says it is only a matter of time when he will be able to get me caught up. He also calls and checks in with me and if I ask him to follow up with me on a particular day, he does it. So, I have been a little laxed with him and giving him the benefit of the doubt. If it continues through the busy season, which is during the summer, I am going to have to put the house up for sale and say bye bye to him. For now, I just pray he gets a few jobs to cover expenses. If anyone needs any type of construction bidded out, let me know. It would / could help all of us.

Back to shopping....If you haven't been to Archiver's in Southport, it is worth the trip. They have a huge store. We did a make and take today too. I will try to put up what we made later.

Hope everyone's weekend is going good. I am really sorry it is about over but happy to have had it never less.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, HOW IS YOUR KNITTING?! I also cannot believe you only spent seven bucks. Did you get anything good?

Cath said...

Now i WOULD be bankrupt if we had stores like that in the UK.