Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday Blues

A friend and I were going to go on a rode trip to South Carolina. Her boss kept messing with her and wouldn't tell her if she could have 3 days off work. "We will talk about it later, we will talk about it at 11, we will talk about it after you get back from lunch..." After hearing all my friends struggles, I am feeling really sorry for her. I knew that her boss was a witch and controlling but really...come on...you know if you are going to give someone time off or not. The boss kept saying, "Are you sure your husband is going to let you go?" "How about your kids? Who is going to take care of them?...and on and on...I was like "IS IT NONE OF HER BUSINESS...My friend told me how controlling, among other things she was...but I guess I just didn't have any idea. My friend is looking for a new job (among everyone else in her office, to get AWAY of this boss). She is currently an administrative assistant but she has her CNA licence for Indiana. She is going to school for nursing too. She is very capable so if anyone know of a place hiring, she is needing a new job. She lives in Noblesville so a 20 mile radius of Noblesville would be awesome!

So I have the blues. I felt like a puppet on a string waiting to hear. I don't want to go on a trip that far without company so I won't be going either.

On a side note, I believe everything happens for a reason...so I am trying to stay open to knowing I wasn't supposed to be going at this time. It just stinks because it seemed like everything was going to work out and didn't.

How is your Tuesday?

No comments: