Monday, March 10, 2008

job

I have a job starting tomorrow. I will be working for a temp agency. The weird news is that is at where Paul and 80 of his friends were laid off several years ago. I am really happy to be employed, even though I don't know for how long. I will keep looking and interviewing and actually have 2 new interviews this week ... but the company will work around me interviewing! That is good news. The bad news is me and my friend will no longer be able to have breakfast and a movie during working hours now. That is a bummer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you and your friend can do lunch. Hey, I found a (seems to be) neat website for kid things, it is www.printables4kids.com. I thought you and your friend might enjoy.
Love you lots,
Nana

Judy in Indiana said...

Thanks Nana. As for the job thing, it sems so sudden. I don't even have time to say goodbye or have one last hurrah. You are just gone. Good for you, anyway. I'll be eating my free Chic Fil A breakfast in my car by my pitiful self.