Saturday, March 15, 2008

Is that sound coming from my head?

I forgot to tell you about that awful sound. The second day I was working there I asked the most friendliest person (Angie) if the sound I was hearing was coming from my head or if others could hear it too. She assured me that it was an awful sound and unfortunately everyone could hear it. She said when it turns off, everyone makes a sound of relief. It reminds me of a concentration camp for some reason...sometimes they will turn off the awful sound so that when it comes back on, you go crazy. The sound did go off yesterday and I was like "YES! That is much better!" Only to find in a short while the sound came back. Now, at home and anywhere I am, my ears are hearing sounds. I think I am picking up radio waves and other high pitched sounds and it is driving me insane!

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

usualy it is all in your head, so you should be happy that this time othe rpeople can hear it, too. What a relief it must be to know that you are not crazy.

Judy in Indiana said...

Shrek would say "It is better to have a sound coming fom your head than your butt, I always say"