Saturday, March 01, 2008

No Student Left Behind? I am with stupid!

After going through my orientation for school today, I can see where many, many and I mean many people have been left behind academically. People were NOT paying attention. They were asking the same questions over and over and over and I just couldn't believe it. How in the world do these people even find their way out of their bed and blankets each day? Is this really how the world is? Is the world really raising ignorant and spoiled children who are this stupid? I have heard it many times and I have seen it a few times but it slapped me in the face today. I am not saying teachers aren't teaching..or trying to teach...I am saying maybe many of these students just aren't learning....something is definitely WRONG with society!

No comments: