Thursday, March 06, 2008

Oh No Say It Isn't So

All I hear is negative, negative, negative with politics. My question remains...if everyone is so unhappy with the way things are going and they are excited about the "new change", which is coming then why is everyone afraid of what is coming? I am out of a job and my brothers company just laid off another batch of 30 something people. If everyone is so unhappy with the way things are, and want a change and know change is coming then why are they so afraid? I was told people are afraid to spend money right now, which causes a recession because they are afraid of what is coming....but if they are unhappy now and they want the change, then why be so freaking afraid of it? More than likely I am not communicating what I am thinking very well because it makes me so mad I have a hard time spitting out what I want to say...so forgive my ranting.

I went and helped the economy today. My friend Judy and I met up with a couple friends and we ate at Gray's Cafeteria. YUMMY! Had some good ole' fried chicken! I normally eat chicken, corn and mashed potatoes (starch, starch, starch) and then go into a food comma but decided today to forgo the corn. It just wasn't the same but I didn't miss the comma one bit!

I am still looking for a job! I applied for over 10 positions within the last 2 days. I hope the job postings keep coming so that I have jobs to apply for! I am PRAYING AND PRAYING something comes soon!

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

Mmmmmm me want more chicken from Gray's.....Mmmmmm

Judy in Indiana said...

Seth wanted to see the movie College Road Trip. On a scale pf 1-10, it was about a 2. Very bad movie. donny osmond is in it though and the few times you see him, he steals the show. That man is funny and cute and adorable!