Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lots to discuss but oh so tired!

First day on the job and my eyes are killing me! So is my neck. I had to look down and sort invoices/checks all day. Then I had to come home and do homework. Good news about school...I had an assignment due and had to do several days of discussion last week and got 49 out of 50 and 50 out of 50 for each! Can't beat that with a stick. Hope I can continue. Tonight I had about an hour of work to do and being on the computer is the last thing I want to do but had to do it. I still have 2 chapters to read (25 pages for each chapter), a discussion to do and a quiz to take! H E L P!

Work was weird. There are many desks in one big room, yet no ones know each others names. More later....I only slept about 4 hours last night so I am tired and it is time for BED!

No comments: