Saturday, March 15, 2008

I made it through the wilderness.....

Somehow I made it through...and survived what I can say one of the worst grueling work weeks ever. What I find amazing is I had Monday off, out for 2 hours on Wednesday for an interview and the out at 1:15 on Friday for an interview! How am I going to survive a 40 hour week? My neck, shoulders are a mess and my back feels like a board! I went walking last night even though all I wanted to do was lay down and sleep. Now, it is 1:30 a.m. and I can't sleep at all but I am exhausted!!! The worse part is my school studies. It is the last thing I want to do is read when I come home. I still have 2 chapters yet to read and a test to take by Saturday night!

The job interviews were awesome. Interviews were for a first and second interview at the same place this week....I was told my references would be called...I won't count my chickens before they are hatched but I sure want this job a great deal! It is something I could do and be good at as well as move up into other areas in the company....more on this after I am given an offer...and I mean more than a verbal offer!

No comments: