Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What does this all mean?

This morning I was speaking with my friend and we both spoke about not knowing what our future holds or where we should be headed. Sometimes it is best to just let go and see what happens and other times you must speak and actively do something to make things happen. This is what is so hard for me.

When I came into work, I looked at my emails. I have subscribed to receive an uplifting email and this is what it said this morning:


I never just know where these things will go.

Hard to say.

I simply hold the intention to get under your skin and aim my poetic bow straight for your heart.

Like now... have not a clue as to what will come next.

But I don't worry about that. I know if I do what I can, with what I've got, the illumination and insights I need to achieve my intention have to flow. And so I pull back the quiver as best I can, and start writing.

Next thing we know, computers are humming like bees, hearts are beating like metronomes, eyes start darting like fireflies, and gifts are exchanged. For you, I trust the gift is received in that moment. For me, that you "are," that you even breathe, and that just maybe, your load may be lightened, are mine.

Yeah, quite the deal -
The Universe

No comments: