Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Amen

I had a terrible lunch today. It was from Boston Market. I have always wanted to try their chicken poppie and I have to say I was very disapointed!! I am not a big fan of chucks and chunks of chicken. Give me the veggies in poppies and I am satisfied. Well, to the meat lovers, you would have adored this! 98% of the filling was chicken. So I ate some of the meat, the 4 pieces of carrots, 1 piece of potatoe, 1 green bean and the crust. It must have been all the carbs from the crust, which is making me so darn tired because I have almost fallen asleep multiple times today. I then remembered I had some Herbal Hydrating Mist in my desk so I pulled it out and sprayed it on! It felt pretty good too. I figure if in a little while I am still tired and happen to fall asleep, I will just use the word "Amen" if boss 2 comes into my room. Yes, boss 2 is here today. Where else do you think he would be?

No comments: