Thursday, July 12, 2007

I swear I am going to use number 28 on boss 2

21. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
23. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?
24. Do I look like a people person?
25. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
26. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
27. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
28. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
29. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
30. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed


Last night I went crafting. We made 4 cards. I did a bad, hum, really bad, job on one of them. I heard my friend Judy, who sat next to me, say she gives her not so good looking cards to people she doesn't like. I wonder if she actually signs her name when she send those ugly cards? My problem is I would be embarrassed to send ugly cards out...even to those who deserve it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I mailed off all the cards I don't like to a lady who sends them to units who are serving overseas. I sent three of the cards we made last week at Christine's. I liked them, just didn't need them or want them today, I guess. I had some odd store bought cards and some note cards, too. I sent off 55 cards.