Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Things you would love to say outloud....

1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh*t.
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
6. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.
10. Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.

More to come! Thanks MOM for sending these to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My back yard is full of kids. This is good because : The weather is cool enough for them to be outside, rather than in my house and 2) no one is fighting.(yet)

Have you learned to etch on glass with stamps yet? Could you hurry up and learn and teach us? Or we could do some domino craft. Let's schedule the next craft night beofre time gets away from us.

See you tonight at Christine's.