Friday, July 06, 2007

TGIF

I am pretty tired today. I just took a vitamin, which will help me perk back up. Until then I will do my best not to crawl under my desk and take a little nap.

Things are tense here at work. Very tense and I am afraid boss 1 is going to explode. I believe he is hiding what his true feelings are in regards to the partnership. Boss 2 doesn’t know how to sell. He continues to sit at his desk and UPS’s literature. He is doing what an inside salesperson does. I can’t believe boss 1 doesn’t go postal on him.

I broke down and purchased coffee this morning. I just love drinking gourmet coffee. The only issue is the calories consumed. Since I drank the coffee, even using skim milk, I have had my quota of calories for an entire lunch. So right now I am having water with a cup of fruit. This afternoon should be real fun once I get good and hungry. Hunger brings out the beast in me.

TGIF!

No comments: