Sunday, November 06, 2005

Four - Four Year Olds


I put together a little party for my niece and there were only four children total. We played games and did several crafts. Sister-in-law helped with a big craft and I was thankful for her doing that! I don't know how the time space would have been filled AND with only 2 hours for the party, I thought I had planned out time pretty well. Not for these children! We were completely finished with all planned in an hour and a half and that is with taking a break. Not that free play is a bad thing, I just wondered how many games and crafts it really would have taken to fill 2 hours. Thank goodness for the moms who helped because I would have lost the little amount of structure there was if it hadn't been for their help....AND I want to do this again...I guess happy (prescription) drugs are a good thing.

No comments: