Friday, November 11, 2005

6 year anniversary

No one said anything to me about my anniversay date. Just because you are the boss shouldn't mean the owner of the company shouldn't say anything...right??? Well, unless your anniversay date is actually on November 19th....




Today is my 6 year anniversary with my company. WOW! It feels like 600 years not 6 years! This company has had some changes...good, bad and ugly changes. We are a manufacturers rep for some larger and smaller manufacturing plants. One of our larger lines was bought out by a large "CORPORATE AMERICA AT ITS FINEST" corporation. It has been the worst time of my life! I have never worked with so many difficult people. It makes me sick to think what this larger company once was and where it is now. Makes my stomach ache. I can't even believe how so many people can be put into such high paying jobs. I truly believe CORPORATE AMERICA WILL PUT AMERICA OUT OF BUSINESS! I see it every day with items I quote out. Product coming in from other countries are taking our business and what does CORPORATE AMERICA do, they continue to raise their prices. Who gets the profits, the big heads sitting in those high paying jobs. I would love to throw up on some well polished shoes!

No comments: