Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Reprimanding Employee

I had to reprimand an employee today for her always being absent. I had a pretty rough day. I had to keep reminding her it was "The Policy". I told her several times, the policy states this...blah blah blah. I am sure I haven't heard the last of this conversation as she was extremely mad and said she disagreed with the warning because of her reasons why she had to be absent so much.

I think if she continues to bug me, (I can't wait until tomorrow.) I will have to direct her to the owner of the company, who had to bite tongue today. Owner wanted to blast her and fire her but kept it under control. I believe she got off lucky having to deal with me. She might not be lucky if she continues with her tirade and has to deal with the owner.

I am not going to stand for her to throw things and be disrespectful. I will have to reprimand her again. I am sure it is just a matter of time....and I am a very forgiving, let's let it slide kind a girl so can you imagine what it was that will push me over the edge to be this way?

No comments: