Monday, November 07, 2005

Stupid is as stupid does


I made some stupid mistakes this morning at work. I didn't get to drink my normal breakfast drink which is full of vitamins. I was starving all morning because I ran out and didn't get to the grocery to get more. Come to think of it, I didn't go today either so I will have to go without tomorrow unless I get up earlier than usual and get some. UGH! It is amazing how different you feel when you get up and put something into your body. I usually drink a SlimFast or the Kroger brand mineral and vitamin chocolate drink. It is easy to carry. It is healthy and it taste pretty good. The best part is I am not hungry and don't even think about food until lunch time. The days when I don't drink I am famished at 9:30. Then I make stupid mistakes and every call I receive erks me. I need a drink!

No comments: