Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Communication Breakdown

Meeting with coach went pretty well today. It always goes pretty well. I can open up to him and he can use what I say against myself later in the conversation.

I have realized I have a communication breakdown with many people in my life. Not just people I know. Strangers who I have never met too.

So I have to fix me. I am broken. (Isn't everyone?) I need to be glued back together. It might take some extra duper super glue but I am willing to fix me. I just want to be fixed quickly.

I realize it has taken me 39 years to get this way, but does it need to take another 39 to fix me? I sure hope not. If memory serves me, my attention span will wave and I will be onto the next step in my life in a short time. I just remember, it seems this is a pattern....having a short attention span....Oh No, another issue to have to fix.

Maybe I should just continue to ignore it and try to forget everything. Deal with it next time I am on earth.

Calgone take me away...far far away...some place with padded walls might be nice.

No comments: