Monday, November 21, 2005

Another Darn Candle

I got my anniversary gift!

I do admit, or rather a friend informed me, that employers do not give gifts to employees each year just for sticking around another year.

Well, I say to that....La De Da!

I know she is right but darn it...I wanted attention...I got it alright...With yet another candle. I got 2 huge ones from my employers for my birthday. One of which just sits in my office unopened.

Have I ever told anyone that I don't burn candles...Or I don't heat them using a burner? I have allergies. So I normally stick them on a shelf. I thought I everyone knew that...

I am seriously thinking about regifting them but the guilt comes over me in huge waves. I have thought about taking them to Goodwill but then the guilt sets in again. I am not even Catholic. Where does all this guilt come from?

I could blame my mother...But it wasn't from her. (I guess I could blame her anyway.)

Hum, I will have to give this some thought. Surely I can find someone to blame (other than myself.)

No comments: