Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What do you think?

I have a friend who has been married for 20+ years. She married this man straight out of high school. I used to like him. I thought he was so very funny. I don’t think he is funny any longer. I know I have spoke about this friend before. The only way she can reach me now is via email. She uses the My Space account to email me. Husband found out and deleted her account. Weeks later, he said she could sign up again so she did only to have it disabled less than a month later. Yesterday she asked me if I would sign her up under my name. She mainly uses this “my space” to track what her 15 year old daughter does and she emails me. I agreed to do this for her. Am I a bad girl?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a good girl. He is a bad man. Does she need an intervention? A job? The courage to move? Kids to grow up? I have but one spare bedroom.