Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Let's Go Shopping! NOT!!

No, I am not stress about anything. I just decided to pay myself everyone’s payroll for the month. Yes, you read that right. I direct deposited everyone in my company’s paycheck into my checking account. The good news is that the checks went into the account today and I found the error today. I got everything straightened out and everyone is taken care of. I am working with a new payroll software. I either didn’t put the numbers in and the software automatically copied mine or I put my checking account number into the software under everyone’s name. I just can’t believe I would have entered my numbers under other people’s names in error. But the fact of the matter was, it was done…Mrs. Boss 1 was worried that her taxes would be wrong and etc…I was like, Mrs. Boss 1; the only thing affected was the money was deposited to me and not you. The numbers are recorded correctly under the SSN. I could tell she didn’t believe me but I told her not to worry. I mean come on; would you be worried about it? Me the payroll person in charge of money and all the numbers…..Hell yes I would be worried! What else do you suppose I could be doing and not catch? I don’t even want to think about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a funny mistake! Uh, it was a mistake, wasn't it? I mean, the rubber stamp show is coming this weekend and all...