Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dear Mrs. (Kindergarten Teacher):

I don’t like your attitude either! You are the most unwise woman and there has been an injustice done with not picking my niece as the little red hen. Stupid! Stupid! Woman! How did you get through college? Kindergarten must be a farce and children must not learn anything in your class. Any sensible person can see my niece is a genius. I don’t think the rest of the children in this class have the ability to pull off a role of this caliber but no…You must do it you way don’t you? You must think you know it all. I know this child. I see more of her than you do! What makes you the expert and have the ability to know what is right for her? You are just her kindergarten teacher and I am her Auntie! She is my flesh!

I am very unhappy and most displeased. I sure hope you are not going to want any help anytime soon from me.

Auntie

No comments: