Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday Monday

Last night I could not sleep. I tossed and turned and tossed and turned. I am not sure why I could not sleep but I could not even get tired! So I got up and took 2 sleep aids. Now this morning, I don’t want to wake up! I have had 2 glasses of tea and a large cup of coffee and yet still, I want to lie down under my desk. I am sure wanting to lie under my desk has NOTHING to do with both partners being in the office this morning. It is such a warm welcome for me to come in first thing Monday morning, especially when I am so tired and have to answer a million questions right off the bat, even before I get my coat off. I am such a lucky girl! Lucky, lucky girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I worked, I had a five minute rule. Nobody could bother me for the first five minutes of the day. My coat needs to be off, my butt in the chair and messages checked before they all start asking questions and opinions that they aren't going to use anyway!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was the chocolate you had late yesterday. Thanks for the nice birthday lunch.
Nana