Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CRS

I am totally losing it! I have CRS syndrome! Today I was looking at my calendar and I have down the words “96th Street 11:00 am – 1:30 pm” on the 31st. I kept wondering and thinking what it was I was supposed to be doing on this date. I went from one thought to another and I just couldn’t think of what it was. After about 15 minutes I decided to forget it and thought maybe it would either come to me later or that I would have to miss whatever I was supposed to be doing on that particular date.

Update: I was looking at the month of January. OMG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what CRS is but maybe I have it? Is it contagious? What I usually catch from you though is loud and racous laughter, cause you totally crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the notice of the photo of aaron. I have to remind myself that not only is he gainfully employed, he is in charge of our children! Of course, teachers can have fun, too.

Guess what is eight days away? The Rubber Stamp Show! I can't wait!