Monday, February 05, 2007

Spinning Around

Today, after what….7 years….I find out that maybe I shouldn’t take total blame for the spinning. I received a text message from boss 1 this morning. Boss 1 said he would be in at 9:30 a.m. The office had factory training on one of our lines we sell today at 9:30 so that made sense. What didn’t make sense was he just came in at 3 p.m. He made an announcement that they just got back in from Florida. Boss 1 wife told me they watched the game at a friend’s house and made it sound like they were in Indy. I was lead to believe they were in Indy….deliberately. Why? Why would someone deliberately cover something as trivial as that? If she covers something this small up, what else has she covered up? Am I supposed to believe these people any longer?? Is this what I am supposed to learn here? I got it. I got it. Also, Boss 2 wasn’t very happy about not knowing what was going on with boss 1. He didn’t sound pleased that we didn’t have training either. I believe a big blow up is going to come soon. Man, I hope I am not here to have to listen to it or have to be a part of it.

No comments: