Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two This Week

I got a call from St V Carmel for the Orthopaedics Dept today for an interview. This wouldn't be but 5 minutes from my house! I am not sure what the job is...I don't know how much it pays...I know very little about it. What I do know is orthopaedics since I worked for surgeons for 8 years. This job is an administrative assistant for the orthopaedics department. Yet, I still know NOTHING about the job itself. I will be interviewing with the depart head tomorrow. Wish me LUCK!

Thursday, I have another one scheduled at an ear surgeons office. The pay is only $13 an hour (I don't know if I would have to pay for parking) but I don't have a job paying anything an hour so that beats a stick to the head. The job is being a receptionist for the front office. You know the job I am talking about..."Do you have any new insurance cards?" etc... I know I am over qualified but it could be a paying gig so have to do what I have to do...

The neurosurgeons office I interviewed for last week is only $13 an hour too but I would have to pay to park (almost $40 a month). Health benefits are good but the job really isn't something I think I would enjoy...AT ALL...but there again...I don't have any money coming in....

No comments: