Monday, January 14, 2008

Job Interview Today

I have an interview at 3 p.m. today. It is here in Westfield so it is my hope it goes well. I am pretty nervous about it. I know I shouldn't be but I am. I also have an interview on Wednesday. It is my great hope, I will have several more interviews by the end of the month so I would have a good source of jobs to choose from. I would really like to be employed again within the next 2 weeks. That would be my goal. I am sure some of you are worried for me (mom and dad) but let me say, financially I am OKAY right now.

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

I know that you will be employed again as soon as the right opportunity comes along. That last job? Just lets you know about all you have to look forward to and be thankful for already in your life.