Sunday, January 20, 2008

Interviews and Oprah

I have an interview on Monday and while I am over near St. V's I will go ahead and take a typing test I have been putting off. On Tuesday, I have another "Temporary" interview I am going to in the morning. The temporary position is for only 3 weeks but it is a paycheck. I have a lady who needs data entry and formulas put into an excel spreadsheet...so after she and I meet on Tuesday, if I believe I can do, the job will be mine. It is great hope I will get a interview at either St V's or Clarian North this week too. I have applied for 2 different positions at both of these places and I am more than capable to do either of these jobs. What is taking them so long to call me is what I want to know. It is has been, like 3 days since I applied....LOL!!

I was reading my book today and fell asleep...in my dream Oprah came to me and said I needed to network more and I needed to look and see if there were upcoming events I could network with. Oprah is everywhere these days!!! I then learned Lynn C was talking to a neighbor or something and may have something and she should know more on Monday. If something comes of this, Lynn is going to get a nice dinner from me!!

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Okay, I won't complain if Lynn gets dinner from you since I get lunch with you while you are unemployed.

Only I have a house full of kids today. We had 2 friends from church spend the night last night.

My car is so cold it barely runs, so we will have to see what i can scrounge up for lunch today. Scott thinks it has to do with the power steering pump. If it goes out, steering goes out and my car from Carmax isn't in town yet, maybe next week, mid week.

I am trying not to drive anywhere, just stay home and pretend i don't have a car.