Monday, January 21, 2008

Interview Touchdown


I had a good interview today. I will be shocked if I am not offered the job but stranger things have happened. The only issue is I don't know if I am interested in the job. It doesn't pay well AT ALL but sitting and working doesn't pay ANYTHING so I must remember that too.

I did take my typing test at St. V's today and I rocked that. The minimum typing score for the executive assistant position I took was 60 WPM and I typed over 70. So that was good.

I got home and the temp agency called and wanted to talk to me. They said they may have a position for me. I will call them back tomorrow in between job interviews.

I knew all the opportunities would come at once. I just hope I pick the best one for me. I want to stay someplace forever and ever. I don't want to have to go through all this interviewing ever again.... (unless it is within a company I am already employed with and just trying for advancement.)

That's all folks!

No comments: