Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Interview Today

The interview went well. The only problem is the job doesn't start until May...maybe even June depending on construction. The hospital is consolidating the orthopaedic units into one facility. I would be responsible for A LOT!!!! I won't know if I will be given the job until 2 - 3 weeks. I asked what would hold me back from getting the job and was told the only thing would be if another candidate came in with IN HOSPITAL experience and had all the other experience I had, then I wouldn't get the position...

Being without a job until May is not acceptable. I am working with a temp agency but I haven't had an assignment yet.

I am really working on keeping my hopes high and not be discouraged....it is getting harder and harder by the day.

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

A temp job till a good job comes through may work out okay. I am glad it went well. Do you need to call the temp agency and remind them you are waiting?

Judy in Indiana said...

Today s Thursday, how was today's interview?