Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday Morning - Why am I UP so early?

I ended up going to the emergency care last evening. I have a stack of diagnoses but on top of that, I got good drugs. Hopefully, this will be the LAST time I am sick for awhile.

I couldn't talk AT ALL so I had my mom call my boss. She told him I had NO VOICE but if he wanted to talk to me, I was sitting next to her and I could listen. I know when I was in charge of employees, I wanted to hear from THEM, not their boyfriends, girlfriends and certainly never their mother...but he was cool with it. Mom said he sounded confused.

I was up most of the night. I found my room to be very hot. My mom said the steroids I am on will give me hot flashes. I think thinking about that made me hot. My hair felt so wet and gross and I never sweat like that. I wonder what was going on...

Well, I must be off now. I think I will go sweat some more because after looking for jobs for almost an hour online, I am tired again.

4 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

Don't you hate when you post and no one comments? I just posted. I am hyped up on Sweet Tea and I need food now as all I ate for lunch was a little Lean Cuisine meal. Those are like nibbles or snacks, not real meals.

crazed lunatic said...

hope you feel better after the drugs! :)

Judy in Indiana said...

Thursday night. Why are you not blogging?

Judy in Indiana said...

Hello? It's friday!