Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday Morning

Yesterday I received a call from Rich's wife Crystal. It was good hearing from her. It was also nice to know that we have something other than business to talk about. I always wondered if I would have something to talk to her about if it weren't for business and it seems we do! She did say a sentence or two about work but it had to do with their immediate family issues. She even asked if after her boys got back to school next week if we could do lunch. It felt good hearing from her. I just wasn't sure if our "work friendship" would be something other than that...it was nice to know that perhaps it was more.

From the little she spoke about Rich I gathered he was really having a hard time with the transition. Actually, she said those words. I didn't ask any questions. I really don't want to know right now. I just can't imagine me holding a grudge with him for a long time, or anyone for that matter. I know it only hurts me when I do. Time does heal but I am still so mad at him for not listening to me. He knows I am intuitive and yet, he only learned afterwards time after time. Oh well, his lessons not mine. I am feeling healthier and happier day after day and I keep telling myself I asked for this. I prayed for this and now I am just waiting to hear what my next step will be. I know it is going to be all good.

Last night I went to a stamp camp. This is a camp I go to monthly. I had originally cancelled, however my friends came over and went through my craft goodies I wanted to rid myself of and the 10 bucks it took to cover my class was covered so I treated myself to the class.

I have another showing on my house today. It is a new person looking at the property. The second lookers, as indicated below, said they could buy a CP Morgan house for the cost I had my house up for sale. I wanted to ask why then would they come and look (twice!)at a house made in the 40's-50's if they wanted a new house? They also said it would cost 10K to get the house to where they wanted to live in it. My mother said, "WHAT?" Come to find out, that cost included a privacy fence, a step off the deck on the back and new siding. Okay, well, I am not going to come down 10K for those things. If I would want to live there, I would want to paint the inside doors, sand the hardwood floors and replace the windows...but the house is in livable condition as is. I mean, you are not going to find a perfect house from that time period. My Realtor wants to drop the price by 5K this weekend. The house has only been on the market for 1 1/2 weeks. This Saturday will make the 2nd Saturday. You think that is to soon? I really don't want to make another house payment as I have already made 4, so the sooner I rid myself of it, the sooner I will have a little more breathing room financially. It is tough, really tough.

I hope everyone has a blessed day today. Tomorrow I will be touring a school...will let you know afterwards how it went!

Ta Ta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about lowering the price. I am not a realtor, so i don't have an opinion.

Did you call you know who about the you know whats next door?