Monday, August 06, 2007

Feeling Better Every Day.....

and I really didn't feel bad! I am just taking it day to day and trying to rest up for my next step. I have an appointment with a school on Friday. The other school, which I am interested in was closed today so I will call them tomorrow and hopefully get in to see them this week. I would like to have this all wrapped up and ready for me to go within the next week!

My house was showed today as a second look. I haven't heard if an offer was made. I pray it all goes well. I would call it a blessing if I got this house sold before I had to make another payment....then I know I was on the right track!

Hope everyone had a great day. I sure did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A second look is a good thing. Oh no, I am sounding more like Martha Stewart everyday, and I don't even shop at KMart!