Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday

Today I went and had lunch with Luci and Connie. It was a lot of fun but afterwards...oh boy, I didn't feel so well. I am feeling better now and plan on going and seeing my friend Laurie tonight. I must get all my running out of me so I can settle down and get down to business after I

a. Go back to school
or
b. Go back to work

I will certainly miss being off. It has been SO NICE! Everyone needs a month off to enjoy once in awhile! I highly advise it!

Speaking of work, the accountant of the job I just left called me today. She was looking to get into Quickbooks and couldn't find the files. I was like..."They were there when I left!" I also asked if she was looking at the correct program, at the correct computer and so on....I walked her through how to find the file and she still couldn't find it. I was asked to come in and find it for her. OH MY WORD! Since I am getting severence pay, I agreed to do it. This was one of the reasons why, I am sure, I am getting the pay. In fact, they said they would be calling if they had questions...so I have to go in. The accountant also asked me to email her the files. The only problem is....she can't open the Quickbook files used at her office, which is located in California. I have gone through this with her before. She uses an order version...this isn't my problem now??!! WELL...it is since she will be the person who will do the payroll and give my my last check!!! UGH! I wonder what Warren has done with the darn file. I am sure he was in there. He knows a little about Quickbooks, where Rich wouldn't dare or even know how to open the darn software up....

No comments: