Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday - 2nd Interview

I had a second interview today with the ad agency. I walked away not knowing if I was going to be offered the job or not. It was a very weird thing...I was brought in to meet the staff. Meeting the staff was easy for me. I got along well with everyone and if that is all it was about, then I could easily be offered the job. We laughed and had a great "visit". I was asked a few questions and I answered them the best I could, however thought I didn't have enough time to express myself so that they could see the real me. Does this make sense? So I left without a clue. None. I was told I would know on Tuesday. So now guess what? I want this job. I want this job more than anything. Isn't this the way it goes? I must let it go and just know what will be, will be. This is my life thought so I need to remember this right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tuesday seems like a long way off, doesn't it? I was going to call and ask how the 2nd interview/meeting was. Now I think I am glad I didn't as I never know what to say. It's all out of your hands now.