Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nothing New

I have no news to report. I haven't had an offer on my house...it has been 2 weeks on the market, have had 8 showings and NOTHING offered...I am wondering what is going on...I believe if the house was on the market at a price to high, wouldn't I know by the response? Also, couldn't one make an offer if they had interest anyway regardless of the price on the house listed?? If I was interested, I sure would make an offer no matter what...but that is me.

It will be 2 weeks before I know if I am made an offer on the job I interviewed for yesterday. I have a thank you card ready to go in tomorrows mail to the president of the agency. It is a lovely card, which I made and I believe since he is a creative person, he will think it very smart.

Today my SIL, niece and I are going to get pedicures. We are going to a new salon open here in Westfield on Sunday! Hopefully this will turn out to be a great experience since we have never been serviced by this particular salon.

That is pretty much all I have now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only news I have is that I have lunch plans with a friend tomorrow. I am really looking forward to that, nothingmuch else is going on right now.