Friday, August 03, 2007

Open for business

Just in case you aren't aware, I was laid off from my job yesterday. I wasn't shocked or upset...I was just disappointed. Extremely disappointed in actions from Rich Deering (boss 1). His continued bad decisions made the company fail. The last bad business decision was partnering up with Warren Hoffman (boss 2). I have always said, Warren wanted MY JOB. Just ask my friends as a I have said this from about day one when he came on board. Well he can have it with my blessings. I am moving up and moving on! They did offer me a severance package, which I appreciated and I will be eligible for unemployment, if that is needed. I have much talent and many opportunities are only beginning to open for me and know things will only get better for me. This last job I poured my heart, soul and treated it as if it were my own business and never received the benefits...I leave with not sorrow but with a learning experience, which could only have come by knowing these 2 men.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news for you, I just realized that being out of work gives you more time to come over and play with me. Yes, it really is all about me after all! I am sure I can get some lunch food by Monday, too, and you can come for lunch. Once school starts you'll enjoy me even more. WooooHooo! Think of all the cards we can make!