Monday, April 02, 2007

Hello Monday!

Sad! Sad! Sad Day!!! I had to go make another March payment on my car at the bank because of an error somewhere. The first time, the bank wrote down the wrong account number so it looked as if I never made my payment. Now I am getting calls out the whazoo from the collection agency stating I never paid. They said my check bounced. When looking at my statement online it couldn’t have and it didn’t. So the (car) bank was crappy with me and told me to make contact with my bank. So I called and they said no that my check wasn’t returned and it never has even gone through to them yet. I don’t know what happened so the bank who holds my loan for a car called yet again (3rd time today! Can you say harassment?!) and I asked them for a copy of the bounced check, which they will send to me. In the meantime, they wanted the March payment AND the April payment. The April payment isn’t due until the 19th. I was like, are you nuts? Anyway, they wanted me to pay by phone to them and charge me an additional fee to do so (19 bucks or something ridicules like that!). I said, “NO, I will go to the bank here next to my work and pay there.” So that is what I did. On my way back, more sad news was received as I went into my FAVORITE Java spot, Java Junction, and found the owner has to sell. He isn’t making any money and HAS to sell. I am heartbroken. If you ever had this coffee and compared it to Starbucks coffee you would pick Java’s coffee. It is so sad for him. He looked like he might cry when he told me. I was sad for his luck and for mine.

No comments: