Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Passing this class with an A+

If you have been reading on my blog lately then you know I have been having problems with pain in my left shoulder region. Last night I wasn't feeling well so I went to bed with pain when I got home from work. During this time I dreamed. I know you are supposed to dream every night but I don't normally remember....I remembered this time! The Byers children were in my dreams and they were hurting me. They weren't hurting me on purpose of course but because they were happy to see me and were jumping on me. I keep yelling NO! NO! PLEASE STOP you are hurting me. I remember wrecking my car because Griffin jumped through my window and I ended up smashing my head and falling in an open basket. I knew I couldn't get out and Griffin keep jumping on me. Then both Griffin and Erin were on my knees jumping and my knees were bleeding. The next thing I remember is barely walking because my shoulder was in such pain and I looked up to see Fraubyers and husband. I had glasses on, which were broken and they were shocked to see me like that. They had no idea the children were so happy to see me. MAN! Was that a crazy dream or what?! I got up around 8:30 and stayed awake for a couple hours and then went back to bed. I remember dreaming again. This time I was in a school but I was in charge of feeding a child from the school. We were given a letter and number and I was supposed to find the corresponding line. It was such a weird dream too! I know I have had crazy dreams in the past when I don't feel well but this was some crazy stuff! My teacher was teaching a language class. The class was on how to talk with a southern accent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you have to eat & drink before you went to bed?
Looking forward to having lunch with you and Fraubyers tomorrow but will miss not having Judy there.Seeing the film clips about Africa on American Idol last night just got me thinking about her. Have a blessed day.
Love you,
Nana