Monday, April 23, 2007

RX Needed

I have diagnosed myself with having a bone spur in my shoulder/back area. This comes from me doing research on the internet. All I can say is that I haven’t been sleeping for about 2 weeks and the pain comes and goes. It is sharp pain. It is very sharp pain. It is killer pain. If you don’t get the message, it hurts really, really badly. I go back to see the doctor on Wednesday. I may ask for an x-ray to see if there are any deposits on the bone. I am thinking this is the shoulder, which I fell on when I was about 20 years old. It was extremely painful when I had the accident and I am wondering if arthritis has set in. Pray this isn’t the case. I haven’t finished paying off my January doctor bills yet. I want to find out what the cause of the pain is from so I can fix this and move on. It isn’t fun to walk around with pain.

No comments: