Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Blessings To You!


Here is a picture, which my mom took after she made her Easter cake. I know the picture did not do the cake justice and the picture is beautiful!!

Everyone came to our house for Easter, plus one of SIL friends from Kokomo. We had 2 kinds of turkey, veggies, bread, 2 salads (not to mention a home-made cake my mom made!) and lots of other goodies! A couple (the same few each year) decorated the eggs while the others watched golf! It was a very nice relaxing day.

I got an Easter basket (See below) from an awesome friend!!! I also got a pail of goodies from SIL and Easter Lillies and tea from SIL mother! I couldn't believe all the goodies I received! I would post pictures but haven't gotten my camera with me but I am blessed with all the love given to me!

Speaking of giving love....my mom made Fraubyers and family a dozen cupcakes! Isn't that the greatest! My mom wanted to make sure those babies got some cake for themselves! They are very cute and my mom is the best!!

Easter and All Year Blessings to you and yours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of the compliments. I am sorry I didn't get you an Easter present. I will NOT be cooking for a few days after doing so much the last few days. I hope the "Fraubyer's family" enjoy the cupcakes. I know how the kids like their cake.
Love you lots,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a gorgeous cake. Your mom has so much talent. I am glad you take pictures, cause we eat up all the cake and the proof of her talent has disappeared.