Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Clock Is Broken!

I am really going to have to watch my attitude. I am finding myself less and less patience with boss 2. Him going over and over the same crap with me is getting old. Today I stated, “I don’t need to go over this again as I completely understand.” I have told this anal man that if I have questions, I will not hesitate to ask. He should know this as I do ask questions!

I was in training and the trainer said to me one time.....”Does he want to know how to make the clock or does he want to know what time it is.” This was pertaining to boss 1. I never knew if he wanted great detail or just highlights of a particular situation. It worked. I guess our next meeting I am going to have to tell boss 2 that I NEVER want to know how to make the damn clock UNLESS I ask how to make the damn clock because this shit is getting old. Just tell me the damn time and move along!

This does show I am a high D personality. I can apologize for it but it won't change...it is how I am wired. As soon as boss 2 realizes this, the better we all will be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to tell me what high D is, I don't know. And what other types there are.

Did you always think Paul was a space cadet? (I know, a put down but from the "80's, but, hey, I'm old, what can I say?)