Sunday, December 25, 2005

My Life Quiz

I saw this for an ad for American Express. I liked it and thought it would be fun to answer.

Childhood Ambition: To be a mother
Fondest Memory: Holding my niece
Soundtrack: Corrina, Corrina
Retreat: Nashville, IN (Friends house)
Wildest Dream: Dance and Sing, Getting married, Having child
Proudest Moment: Not sure
Biggest Challenge: Recovering from depression
Alarm Clock: Old cell phone
Perfect Day: Playing with my niece
First Job: Babysitting, KMart
Indulgence: Coca-Cola
Last Purchase: Dora The Explorer (To many really to count)
Favorite Music: Pop-Opera (Charlotte Church and Josh Groban)
Favorite Movie: Many, Enjoy Pieces of April, About a boy, Napoleon dynamite
Inspiration: Comes from within
My Life: Pretty good
My Card: Amazon Visa

No comments: