Thursday, December 15, 2005

Make A Bag


Started to do some creative gift wrapping this week. I made this bag out of a small lunch like sack bag. Kind a cute but I probabley will not use it. I like wrapping presents versus using bags but thought it might be fun to dress up some plan bags. I did another bag where I put white balls all over the bag. It turned out really cute too but it is in my car with a gift in it already. I was to meet a friend for lunch this week but she canned me until next week. I just didn't bring it back in to take a picture of it. Maybe I will remember to do it this weekend.

2 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

omg, this is soooo cute! very very very cute, rebecca....i mean it!!!

Anonymous said...

This bag is so cute! Do what I do...wrap the gift, then bag it. I know, double the work, but that bag is to darned cute not to be seen by everyone.
Oh, Steph told me how to find your site. Hope that's okay.