Monday, December 26, 2005

Memory Found

Okay, said a few prayers while I was looking for my memory and it was found! Thank you angels!



I went to spend one of my gift certificates I got this year and man was Barnes & Noble packed! It was like going shopping the day of Christmas. I thought to myself if one more person runs into me or cuts my path off I might just have to leave without purchasing anything. That would be such a same! I would have had to go out another day to shop. Anyway, I picked up 2 items. One was Wisdom Cards, which I am looking forward to using and the other was The Joy of Conflict Resolution. I don't know why I picked it up. It isn't like I haven't read these types of books before but I figured maybe it would speak to me and maybe something new could be developed and learned. Can't hurt! I have another conflict to deal with tomorrow. I just can't wait to get back to work tomorrow....

No comments: