Saturday, December 24, 2005

Breakdown

I am having a Christmas breakdown. The thought of all the money I spent. Also I have been out of my medication for a couple days. It is cold and wet here. It is suppose to snow, rain or sleet. No one can say for sure. This causes anxiety...what if I get stuck in the house and can't get out? My computer cord is not working..I don't know what the problem is so anytime, my laptop is going to go because it is working off of the battery. This means I could be without contact with the world. AAHH! Oh well, no one is sick in my family so things could be worse I suppose...well, we all know someone worse off than we are so I am trying to pull myself up and out of my funk. But...sometimes sleeping the day away is good therapy for me...so I say, "Good night."

No comments: