Thursday, May 29, 2008

Still sad

I think about my old boss a lot. I hope he is doing okay and wonder if he is well all the time. I won't call because I have left several messages last year and never received a call back....I am assuming he doesn't want to speak with me...and this saddens me. When I lost my job, I did blame him. Looking back, it wasn't entirely his fault as I believe anyone working there has blame on their shoulders too. He made bad choices and so did I...we all did. Tonight, I called his cell number in error. I had NO IDEA it was him until he picked up. I panicked and hung up on him. A couple minutes later, he rang me back. I didn't pick up and he didn't leave a message. He may not have known who's phone number called as my voice message doesn't have my name, just the pre-recorded message from Sprint. There have been many times I have cried about the situation but what is done is done. I spoke to a friend on the way home and she said I should call him. She said I must have called him subconsciously and maybe it was time for me to make a mends. Right now I just can't. I don't know if my heart will take rejection if it were to come. I do know I am sadden deeply and hopefully time will heal my hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to call him to put a closer to it all. You helped build the business to what it was before it came crashing down. It felt like a baby that had been taken away from you.You left with a lot of bitterness and hurt and now you have given "most" of it up and this might help to complete this. You might just open with asking how the boys are.
Love you ,
Mom