Monday, May 12, 2008

GERD, Acid Reflux, Smoking and Gossip

I had my first episode of this....we had wings for dinner and the yucky taste kept coming up and into my throat. It was the worst thing I had experienced before!!! I made sure I took some Prevacid when I felt it in my throat but it was BAD! My doctor once told my mom I had this and I kept saying I never did and now knowing what it is exactly I know I have never had it before but plan on never having it again. No more spicy wings for me for dinner!!!

We all went out for dinner tonight to a family pub here in Westfield. Afterwards I almost got sick in the car. The smoke kept coming up and choking me I couldn't get in the house soon enough to get the smell off me. It was just bad!

Work is going pretty good. Soon the person who stirs up gossip in the office will be gone. She gave her notice and not to soon....I want her job too!

2 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

you went to Brennan's, didn't you? ;)

Anonymous said...

I really missed your poem to Mom. It was beautiful and I DO hope you feel that way about me. I was really wiped out for a couple of days. I usually don't have to work this old brain as much as I did this week.I really enjoyed being on the jury Wednesday which I NEVER thought I would. I really think the judge "liked" me. Every time he asked if the jury had any questions for the witness he ALWAYS looked at me. Maybe that is why I ran out of questionaire papers and had to ask for more?????? Just kidding about the judge (he was a very nice one though).
Love you always,
Mom