Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thursday Morning

I am writing this in a hurry as I haven't finished getting ready for work. Speaking of work, it is a stress mess. One of the girls leaves next Friday as she is going back to school...she will be missed. Another lady, who is a boss of ours, gave her notice but not in time to stir up a huge mess. I seriously think she wants to sabotage the office so it won't run well after she leaves. Another girl has decided she can't work there because of the politics of the girls, I totally can understand her position. This leaves 2 girls. One who said she will leave if the new boss who comes in is a Witch with a capital b. Well, anyone who comes in is going to be a witch to her because she comes and goes as she pleases. She is a best friend of the boss who is leaving and has favors from her all the time. That is going to stop I am sure. This leaves one new person left....and then me. The busiest time of the season is coming and I can see me and the other new girl having to run the front. I haven't even been trained because it isn't my responsibility but knowing I am "in that department" know I will be called upon. It is really sad to watch it all unfold. Knowing what is happening and keeping my mouth shut and out of it is the best for me in the long run but it saddens me.

No comments: